Saturday, June 5, 2010

Newborn Photos

We had Grace's pictures taken by a photographer friend of ours when she was 6 days old, and just got the copies today. They are SO adorable. Here are some of our favorites:










She already looks so different three weeks later! She's getting so big!
Also, this weekend our friends threw us a baby shower and spoiled Gracie (and mommy) rotten! All of our friends and family have been so excited and supportive of this adoption and she was certainly the star of the show today. I don't think I held her until the very end of the 2 hours (when she needed a diaper change, of course) because everyone else couldn't get enough of her!
Hope you are having a good weekend, we think of you all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I'm not sure what else to say. Those are some of the best pictures I have seen. She looks so precious. You guys are so wonderful for sharing these pictures with me. It means so much to me and gives me such a feeling of warmth and comfort. thank you, thank you. -Leighann looked at the hospital pictures the other day,I think she will be ready for the blog soon. I'm very excited. Always wishing your family the best, Louis

    ReplyDelete