Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting Together


Hi Louis. At one point, we had discussed getting together for a visit so you could see Grace around 3 months. If you are still up for that, we would be more than happy to find a time to see you in August or September. You can call or text us anytime, or just leave a comment here. Hope everything is going well for you.
~Nathan and Emily

2 comments:

  1. Hello Emily,Nathan,and Grace. What a happy baby. All the pictures look great. Leighann has enjoyed looking at them too. This blog really means a lot to us and we are very thankful for all the time you put into it.
    I have talked with leighann about meeting you guys and she seems to be ready to do that. A day in August sounds great. An evening or weekend would work best im guessing. We can talk soon and arrange that. Feel free to contact Leighann at Lms-81@hotmail.com. I think she is doing great now. Thanks again talk to you soon louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is living the life I was wishing she would have. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete